We just got back from a 5 day fishing trip to Buena Vista and it was the vacation/fishing trip of a lifetime! We had a very large group and the staff there made us all feel at home and took very good care of our every need. This is my second time to this wonderful resort and I loved it even more the second time. The food was authentic and delicious! And the fishing is some of the best in the world! You can't go wrong with this resort if you want a quiet, authentic, fishing vacation! I recommend this place to everyone I know! Thanks to the wonderful staff at the resort....you're amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista hotel is located in Baja California, Mexico overlooking the Sea of Cortez . It offers a variety of activities , peaceful rooms and excellent facilities . Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort features Mediterranean- style guestrooms with private patios furnished with hammocks. El Navegante restaurant serves traditional Mexican dishes for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Guests can order nachos while soaking up the sun by the pool or take a drink at the poolside bar . After dinner you can go to the bar El Pescador and enjoy a drink . Just minutes from the Buena Vista Beach Hotel offers activities such as fishing, diving and horse riding. You can also explore the 50 km of beach, or play a game of tennis . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Buenavista
- Resort Buena Vista Beach
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort Mexico/Buenavista