“Not worth the money”

Dining options: Delivery
Chestermere
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I have eaten here several times in the last month, as there are very few places to eat in Weyburn.. I ordered a pizza from there, when it arrived the entire bottom of the pizza was wet and soggie, it was horrible. I ordered again another time and decided to pick it up, and this time it was burn't on both the bottom and the cheese on the top (and still pretty soggie).. Again I couldn't eat it.. I then went there to eat, orded the tenderloin steak, med rare.. When I received the steak it was well done and tasted like it had been thawed in the microwave, when they replaced my well done steak with a new one, it was slightly cooked on the outside, but completely RAW on the inside (was even on the coolish side on the inside when touched). There are very few places to sit and dine in Weyburn, but I'll stick to the new Boston Pizza, it provides a much better meal for your buck.. Only in town for a few more weeks..

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank surfrgirl

Winnipeg, Canada
“good pizza, but stick with the basics”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

we ordered delivery to our hotel from T&C, which was very fast. The pizza is pretty good - homemade crust and quality cheese. But stick with the basics - our pep/mush pizza was very good. But, the specialty pizza (tomatillo - white sauce with brocolli and tomato) was horrible and we had to throw it out. The ceasar salad was terrible - bottled dressing with packaged bacon bits. The menu doesn't say there is bacon bits, so the vegetarian in our group went hungry.

• Visited August 2011
Savannah, Georgia
“Best in Town”
Reviewed August 10, 2010

In the center of town. Recommended by the clerk at our hotel. I'm always a little leary of those recommendations, but the restaurants listed in Tripadvisor don't exist in Weyburn. Don't know where they came from but they are not in this town. Anyway, T & C is the best. A very extensive menu, excellent food and service.

1 Thank rrob67