“Great!”

Brothers Classic Grill & Pizza
Ranked #6 of 31 Restaurants in Weyburn
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family restaurant specializing in Greek and Canadian Cuisine. Open 6am - 10am Sunday to Saturday & 4pm - 10pm Monday - Saturday
Calgary, Canada
“Great!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner at this restaurant last night and it was great. I had the Baked Lasagna and loved it. It was so good I ate breakfast in the morning. Both meals were great and the service was exceptional. Definitely give this restaurant a try. It was busy both times so I am not the only one who has figured this out.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Julie M
Travelodge W, Manager at Brothers Classic Grill & Pizza, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor, we appreciate your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your experience in our restaurant, we hope to serve you again in the future.

Regina, Canada
“What a joke”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This has to be the worst place to eat in Saskatchewan little lone Weyburn. The owner should give up. He is about the worst customer service person alive, a total idiot ! I seen him throw a couple out of the resturant for telling him their food was cold, and expected them to pay as he was teling them to leave. The customer was more than nice and the owner was too stupid to listen.
I would not waste my time going there again. If I want canned soup and fake potatoes I can cook them at home better than this place can. Give up! Total Crap! Places like this give the whole city a bad name.

• Visited June 2013
87 Thank Burg3rs123
Estevan, Canada
“Go to BP's”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I went here last night for supper, the service was excellent, but everything is overpriced and they do not have free refills on pop. I haven't been here previously so I assumed the food must be somewhat good for the prices. I had the greek ribs and they were so tough I couldn't finish them. Mashed potatoes came from a box. Portion sizes are very small, the "veggies" with the main consisted of 4 slices of a carrot done up as a flower. Cute, but not filling. We ordred the cheese bread for $3, it was a slice of bread with cheese, heated up. I would suggest Pumpjacks or BP's if you're looking for a nice meal out.

• Visited May 2013
53 Thank Gir P
“Penny Pinchers”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

In what world are frozen jalapeño poppers $21 pre tax? Well in the penny pinching world of Brothers It is. Not only were the poppers frozen McCain style, flavorless and soggy in the center but $1.75 each. Also, no refills on soft drinks. I can see this if menu price was $1.50 or $1.75, but I payed $2.50 for half a glass of ice and some Pepsi with no refill. Also surprisingly, chicken wings are $1.25 each... A bit pricey when 50 ft away I can get them for .35 twice a week.
The best part were the creative edible decorations on the plate. With my chicken strips, I got a cool flower made of thin strips of carrot... Which would normally throw a nice classy twist on an otherwise normal dish. To bad instead of homemade dip I got two packets of honey dill sauce, well we already know your jalapeño poppers are store bought, your honey dill is store bought but I forgot to mention, I'm almost certain the chicken noodle soup I started with was Cambell's chicken noodle. I recognized the large thick noodles and small tiny peices of chicken...
All in all I was very disappointed. I was truly hoping to add a new restaraunt to my list of places to eat in Weyburn, but skip the disappointment and just goto Pumpjacks or BP

59 Thank TMID07
Regina, Canada
“Now Brothers Restaurant Can't Accommodate a Family of 6”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We weren't allowed to get a reservation. When we came, the only table for 6 was taken. We asked (actually several family members asked) to have two tables for 4 put together. They wouldn't do it. Something about not being able to move chairs???? We tried...the tables moved...the chairs moved??? What???? Anyhow, they offered us a booth for 4 with a chair at the end to accommodate 5...not enough for 6. So we left and went to Main Tracks...really good food, but not QUITE the ambiance...but at least 6 people could eat together.

1 Thank yknot05