“Stayed for a dance competition. Hotel was full but still...”
Review of Ramada Weyburn

Ramada Weyburn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Weyburn
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Stayed for a dance competition. Hotel was full but still managed to make us feel welcome. My girls loved the signage welcoming the dancers.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaWeyburn, General Manager at Ramada Weyburn, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Thank you Anita B for your recent review on tripadvisor. Please be assured that we value all feedback as we strive to provide superior customer experiences to all our guest. We are delighted you enjoyed stay with us during the recent dance competition. I will definately inform my staff that you enjoyed the welcome dancer signs as they enjoyed making these signs and wishing everyone good luck in the competitions. We look forward to welcoming you back next year for this event again.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stayed at the hotel during my daughters dance comp. Could of lived without all screaming girls at the pool, but that is not the hotels fault.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you Brandee K for taking the time to post this review on tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Dance competition weekends are extremely busy and the pool area is very well used so the area can be loud during this time. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you next year for the dance competitions again.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I travel to Weyburn on business on a regular basis and would highly recommend anyone from out of town staying at the Ramada Hotel. It is very clean, bright, fresh and new. The service was exceptional and very accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

First we would like to Thank you Al W for your review about our hotel. We do have great staff who take pride in providing legendary customer service to all our guests. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Really nice linens, beds, rooms, breakfast. We enjoyed the pool and water slide. We used the exercise room and enjoyed the mini convenience store. Must be a nice hotel for transient workers. Memorable enough I wanted to give a great review.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you littlebitok for your recent review. Please know your feedback is very valuable to us as we ultilize it to ensure every guests stay is memorable. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and all the ammenities we provide. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

So I am not one to write reviews but it looks like the Manager of this hotel actually takes into consideration every review to continually improve the hotel, and it shows. I was in Weyburn recently for business and was pleaseantly surprised at how accomodating and comfortable I felt in this hotel. I am a nervous traveller as is so feeling safe and comfortable in a hotel is #1 for me. I can't tell you how impressed I am by the customer service from the front desk staff, I believe it was Laura (or Laurie) that checked me in and then remembered me later on when I returned. Nice touch! This definately gave me a sense of security. Rooms were clean and comfortable, as stated in almost every other review. I will definately be back to this hotel for work and personal!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
RamadaWeyburn, General Manager at Ramada Weyburn, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

First we would like to Thank You Miss W for your review about our hotel. We appreciate the kind words on how we made you stay feel enjoyable and secure. We do have great staff who take pride in providing lengendary customer service to all our guests all the time. I will pass these kind remarks on to them. I see our spacious clean and comfortable rooms that are popular with all the guests were a highlight with you as well. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 16, 2014