My colleague and I stayed at the Ramada Weyburn during the Weyburn Oil and Gas show this spring. Accomodations were clean and comfortable, and I particularly enjoyed the pool and waterslide. Throughout our stay the staff was professional, courteous, and happy to assist with all special requests. The continental breakfast exceeded our expectations, with some warm food options in addition to a standard cereal/pastry/cold breakfast selection. The Ramada Weyburn also features an extra large board/party room which our company took advantage of in hosting a social for local clients.
All in all, our stay was a wonderful experience. I highly reccommend the Ramada Weyburn for travel to the area for business or holiday purposes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Weyburn is a newly built hotel that opened in August 2008. This Ramada location provides a free deluxe continental breakfast, free wired and wireless high speed internet, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, and Waterslide. This 100 percent Non Smoking hotel also features a fitness centre, business centre, meeting room and coin operated guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Weyburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Weyburn Hotel Weyburn
- Ramada Weyburn Saskatchewan