“ok food. poor service”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
North Battleford, Canada
“ok food. poor service”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Takes a long time to get any service, even if there is 4 waitress's and 3 tables of customers. food is not terrible but not very good for the price.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Jason L

Canada
“As average as can be”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I might be setting my sites too high but I do expect fresh food in a restaurant not food that obviously started out as a dried product in a bag or as a tin of tomato soup (lasagna filling). Some stuff is better than that but you are taking your chances.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank nonameCanada
North Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Get your pizza subs at Venince house!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I'm from Edmonton and I know good food when I have it. I love the pizza subs there and the meat lovers pizza. You'd think the food is bad because of the old decor but it's actually really good.

I can't wait to try the greek food but not today because i'll be trying Kihiw at the casino. Let's see how this goes.

Meet you at Venice house :P

1 Thank Jazmin N
Edmonton, Canada
“It used to be our favourite”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We have been regulars at this restaurant over the past five years, always visiting when we are in town, but don't think we will be back. We liked that we could get in any time of night, especially for a later dinner. The decor is terribly outdated and the carpets badly worn, but we overlooked that because the food was good, and we had our favourite menu items. The service is poor, and our server the last two visits brought us both the wrong drinks on both occasions. Serving sizes for alcohol vary greatly. My husband's beer glass was not full and my measuring flask of wine was short an ounce.
On our last visit, I was not given any vegetables with my steak (despite requesting no potato-just got meat and toast on a plate). When I asked the waitress, she said the cook told her there was no vegetable with steak. (There has always been a vegetable in the past) The wilted salad was my only vegetable. When we ordered the three-item appetizer plate, we were told we could not have our three choices. Despite the menu saying "choose any three" we had to order the ones we wanted separately and pay more.
The staff is unattentive. Steak knives never arrive, water glasses go unfilled and condiments must be requested. Even when the restaurant is almost empty, we seem to get the table by the kitchen door.
Dining here is no longer worth the money, it has become a hassle.

• Visited February 2012
4 Thank Jillieberry
Battleford, Canada
“Over priced, outdated, terrible service”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

For the price of the meals they should be able to afford an updated dinning room. The food is not what you would expect for that price range. The servers were very young, and un-profesional. At the end of it all we were overcharged and they did not seem to care.

2 Thank C N