“Fast service, nothing done about complaints”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Cuisines: Fast Food
North Battleford, Canada
“Fast service, nothing done about complaints”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I used to go through the drive thru regularly until I found a curly black hair at the bottom of my fries one day. I phoned to complain and they took my name and phone number, and said I would hear back a couple days later; I never heard back.

Visited July 2012

Edmonton, Canada
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

The newly rebuilt store has a lovely atmosphere and lots of seating. We like the new, healthier menu choices like the oatmeal and the new coffees.

Visited February 2012
Saskatchewan, Canada
“New and Nice”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Ahhh typical McD's food! But the new building is very nice! I love the Fireplace and the seating areas. I have to say that it reminds me of the Huge McD's in Las Vegas (obviously not size but ambience). The drive thru staff needs a "review" of customer service. We ordered and noticed the car ahead of us recieved our order, we watched as they pawed through our food then handed it all back. We drove up and they handed us our food with the wrappings all unwrapped and the food all touched. We asked for new food and we were yelled at, asked for our money back and were refused. We didnt have a choice but to take the food. We drove around the parking lot found a garbage and threw it out. This is definately inappropriate behaviour even tho we talked to the supervisor and were not given a choice.

King City, Canada
“McDonald's”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

24 hour drive through. You know what you are getting. Good for breakfast.

Visited November 2011
North Battleford, Canada
“Do not order a plain Latte”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I have gone about 14 times thru drive thru, ordered Large Plain Latte. No one knows how to make them except the managers. The cups is always 3/4 full, and some one always
puts in flavour shot like caramel, or butterscotch ... whatever they feel like. i have gone inside for about 13 of those drive thrus. can some one make a plain latte, and could u fill up the cup i just paid $3.45 for? then they have to call the manager cause no one knows
how to make them. im done. today was the last straw. flavour shot and i thought i would order a medium and get a full cup. well someone added butterscotch and the cup was 3/4 full. This was Medium size.

• Visited July 2011