“nice thick pancakes”
Review of Smitty's

Smitty's
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I recently ate here, I ordered breakfast and of course I ordered pancakes. my eyes just about popped out of my head when I saw my pancakes, they thick and hugh and of course very tasty, it filled me up and I am a good size individual. I would reccomend this place if you have a large appetite for pancakes.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stopped in Smitty's to take my relatives out for dinner and was very pleased. The service was awesome, our waiter, Nathan I believe his name was, made sure that everything was to our liking.
I recommend stopping here and trying out the poutine, oh man it was the best I ever had!
Will be going back next tome I am in town!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I stopped by after swearing a year ago I would never go back. To my surprise everything was totally turned around. The service was fast and friendly, the food was way better. I talked to the waitress and told here my horror story of a year ago . She told me she was glad that I came back and that yes there was a new manager and that she was it. So needless to say on my way through town, being a truck driver, this is once again my regular stop at least once a week I am I there. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Never got my order. They actually refused to make a simple two egg omelette because it wasn't on the menu. And then the waitress proceeded to tell me I had to order off the menu, but took my original order as if it would actually get made. Did not care to even try to understand that allergies prevent me from doing that. Bad service, bad attitudes. Avoid !!!!

2  Thank daninichol
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Why would you enter a Smittys? If you have a gluten free allergy you should know better. After waitressing there for over 5 months, I now believe in "stupid" Don't go to "all day breakfast" restaurant chains including I hop and Dennys OR Smittys with your Gluten Free allergy, and then down talk the restaurant. Welcome to 2013.