Overall the hotel was nicely layed out and the rooms where quite nice & clean. I have stayed here in the past and will most likely stay here again. Would be nice if it had a resteraunt & lounge built right into it after a long day did not have a desire to wander around in search of food & beverages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Gold Eagle Lodge located in North Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada. We are just off of the Yellowhead Highway (Highway 16) adjacent to the Gold Eagle Casino. Close to restaurants, shopping, museums, golf, and Skiing (Alpine and Cross Country) plus indoor sports facilities at the Twin Rivers Curling Club, The NationsWEST Field house, the COOP Aquatic Centre and the Dekker Centre for the Performing Arts. The Gold Eagle Lodge offers 112 beautifully remodelled Guest Rooms and Suites, we invite you to discover the variety of amenities showcased on our Website. The Gold Eagle Lodge is a “3-Diamond Approved Lodging” with CAA/AAA and “3.5 Star Approved Lodging” with Canada Select. These ratings are the highest possible for a limited service facility. We look forward to serving you!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gold Eagle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gold Eagle Hotel North Battleford
- Gold Eagle Lodge North Battleford, Saskatchewan