“great food”
Review of Kihiw Restaurant

Kihiw Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Gold Eagle Casino’s Restaurant offers a full range of dining options in an atmosphere rich with Aboriginal art. We invite you to come and enjoy our lunch and dinner options. With a diverse menu, you’ll be sure to find that perfect meal or snack during your visit to the Kihiw Restaurant at Gold Eagle Casino.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very nice restaurant, great food and great service. The Fish and chips are the best around. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Walked in and could immediately smell stale smoke. Bad sign. Should have left. Got seated in non smoking section which is like non peeing section in a pool. Staff couldn't be less interested in serving anyone. Ordered a steak, medium rare which apparently means burned here. I will never eat here again.

6  Thank Silly B
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I read a lot of bad reviews due to the fact that half the restaurant is smoking. As a non smoker I couldn't even tell that there was a smoking section. Food was amazing and very well priced for the large portion I received. As well the appetizers were yummy! This is definitely a place as would return to. Much better selection than your standard chain restaurants.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I was here for work and stayed at the hotel next door. I tried the fish, the steak and the coltrane salad which were all so delicious. The fresh made soups are amazing. I asked the waitress who is this cook and she told me he was a chef with his red seal. I will say this is the best place I ate in town by far! I also am an ex smoker so I actually liked the smell of the smoke, I know some people find it gross but what can I say at least I quit :)

1  Thank Osawa B
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Presentation and food and menu were out of this world. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone stay in North Battleford or if you are just passing through.