“October stay”

Travelodge North Battleford
Reviewed October 14, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Loretta L, General Manager at Travelodge North Battleford, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Just wanted to leave a note saying how nice the lady at the front desk was (Kathy I think)! Thank you for making this tired lady's travel across country a little more pleasant. The outside looked a little worn, but our room was super clean and pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2013
Loretta L, General Manager at Travelodge North Battleford, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for choosing Travelodge North Battleford. We are very pleased that your stay was a good one. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile when we are taking care of our customers. Yes Kathy is a great people person as well as the rest of us. Thank you so much and have a great Travelodge day!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Loretta L, General Manager at Travelodge North Battleford, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Reviewed September 23, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night at the travelodge. The front desk lady was super nice when checkin in and also gave us some tea due to my cold kicking my butt. The room was decent, clean and the bed was so comfy. There is a bar downstairs but there are no rooms near it so you would never know it was there.
The continental breakfast was good, waffles, toast, bagels, cereal and other goodies. The lady who looked after it was super sweet and funny!
I enjoyed myself and was impressed with the overall stay.

• Stayed: September 2013

We would like to thank you for choosing Travelodge North Battleford. We are so pleased that you had a great stay with us, our staff are happy to help out in any way they can. Thanks again and have a great Travelodge day!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I am used to pay hundreds of dollars for Hotels in Alberta. There you pay a lot and get bad service. I payed only $99 for this Travelodge. For the rate I paid I did not expect anything more than this place. My room is small but the bed feels comfortable and that's what counts.

I can not complain as the got what I paid for.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Carsten S
Loretta L, General Manager at Travelodge North Battleford, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you for choosing Travelodge North Battleford. We are an older hotel and yes our rooms are a little on the small side, but our beds are comfortable, our furnishings are nice. We have a great staff and we are happy to cater to you and make you feel at home.Thank again and hopefully we will see you again.Have a great Travelodge day!!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I was more than thrilled with my experience at this hotel. The front staff were fantastic. Courteous. Helpful. Pleasant. This made the start of my stay wonderful. The room was in super condition. Breakfast was good. It is a very clean hotel and I would be very happy to return here. Kudos to their cleaning staff as well.

Thanks for a great stay!

Judy S from Winnipeg, MB

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Loretta L, General Manager at Travelodge North Battleford, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for choosing Travelodge North Battleford. I am so pleased that your stay with us was a positive one. We strive to make our customers feel at home so I am glad that we acheived that goal. Thanks again and have a great Travelodge day!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Battleford
Battlefords Inn
Battlefords Inn
#3 of 8 in North Battleford
Hanna's Haven Bed and Breakfast

Been to Travelodge North Battleford? Share your experiences!