“Surprisingly good.”
Review of Burger and Bento - CLOSED

Burger and Bento
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Great for the whole family!
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The sushi is amazing—something you wouldn't expect in Melfort, SK. The atmosphere could be a little better but the food made up for it. It's worth the adventure.

1  Thank JTG335

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great sushi in the middle of Saskatchewan. Try the spicy tuna roll or tempura. My guy's favourite is the juicy homemade burgers. Something for everyone.

1  Thank Donna P
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had a bento box lunch which was good, the service was quick and friendly and it was nice to find something a bit different in Melfort. We will be back to try a burger!

1  Thank Debra P
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Had extensive variety of tasty burgers as well as unique choices as well. You won't go away hungry. And you can have a variety of Asian dishes too. Service is fast and pleasant.

1  Thank Simmies
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Went for supper with my wife one evening after hearing rave reviews from friends. They were definitely right. I had the bacon BBQ cheeseburger with fries and my wife tried their chicken wings. The burger itself was great, homemade style not something that came frozen in a box. My wife said her wings were awesome. We found the prices for everything to be fair.

We will be back. Next time I will try the chicken teriyaki.