All reviews boston pizza great hotel place to stay continental breakfast comfortable beds hot tub meeting room tim hortons the breakfast area wonderful staff yogurt train tracks feel welcome toast great choice excellent customer service right next door
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Very clean and comfortable rooms. Beds very comfortable. Continental Breakfast very good with lots of variety. Fresh Fruit. The welcome supper featuring Chili on Bun on Fri evening was a first for us as well. The staff was very accomodating, friendly, and cheerful. Made us feel at home. They were very accomodating to our large group with different room options for us.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
dfair, General Manager at Canalta Melfort, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Jason,
Thank you for writing a review on your experience at our property. It was awesome to have the snowmobile festival in Melfort this year. We usually do our guest appreciation nights during the weekdays but I felt with the snowmobilers in for the wweekend, it might be a good idea. I am glad it was a hit. My team works very hard at making our guests feel comforatable and at home. Glad you could experience our legendary hospitality. Hope we see you hitting the trails again next winter.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed at the Canalta hotel for the first time in Melfort and like all the other Canalta hotels I have stayed it simply the best. Staff very friendly and super helpful and as always went the extra step further to accommodate and make a guest feel welcome. The manager of this hotel should be cloned and put in every hotel. THANK YOU

Room tip: The only place to stay when away
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you Dianna for your wonderful feedback. I will pass your comments on to my team as I agree, they are definately on top of their game in providing legendary hospitality. Thanks again for your comments and I sure hope we can be of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Once again the Canalta hotel has far exceeded what is expected from a hotel away from home, rooms are super, the staff is great and the Manager of this Canalta hotel is second to none when it comes to making one feel like they are a valued guest. I would not stay anywhere else. Got back to the hotel late and asked for a late check out, no problem at all, staff was super accommodating. 2 thumbs up.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you Richard for taking the time to let us know your thoughts. It is comments like yours that really make our day. We strive to give the best possible service at all times with our goal being the ability to make you feel right at home. It looks like we are accomplishing our goals. I will pass your amazing review on to my team. Thanks again.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Our hockey team stayed over at the Canalta in Melfort. We were late checking in, no problem, late checking out the next day, again no problem. The night manager was the best and so accommodating. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and they have the best pillows on the beds. The continental breakfast was good with lots of choices. Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2014
1  Thank flames2014

Thank you for your most valued feedback. Our team at the Canalta Melfort strongly believe in going out of our way to provide legendary hospitality at all times. I am very pleased to see you got to experience that level of service. Thank you for choosing us for your accomodation needs. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Thought since it was a Canalta the rooms would of been cleaner plastic wrap from cookie in the top drawer coffee on the wall btwn mirror and vanity, room not cleaned beds not even made btwn our nights

Room tip: Try to stay where ever the kids are not! We stayed on the 3rd floor very quiet!
Date of stay: January 2014
1  Thank BillieB303

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. I do apologize that our room cleanliness was not up to your standards. I did check the housekeeping sheets as well as security video for the day in question and a NO POPPIN IN sign was on the door which tells the housekeeping staff that the guest does not want to be disturbed and/or does not require housekeeping. There was a another card put on top of the NO POPPIN IN sign by the housekeeping staff at 2pm making you aware that they attempted to clean the room but did not because of the sign on the door. Again I do apologize that this was misunderstood. Thanks again for your feedback and I hope we will see you again in the future.