“Always a frequent stop when in Sutton”
Review of Le Cafetier

Le Cafetier
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Sutton
Cuisines: French
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great food and nice to us always! Vege burgers are fabulous here.
Salads are consistently interesting and substantial. I own a coffee shop and am very discerning. I like this one a ot.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

These guy's pay attention to detail, the fruits are fresh, the jam is homemade, all in a quaint, middle of village atmosphere. I don't drink coffee, but my wife says it's excellent!

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Whenever we visit Sutton we make a point to stop here for at least coffee and or breakfast! Super friendly wait staff, casual relaxed atmosphere and food is always fresh and delicious! Their cafe au lait is excellent. Wi-Fi available. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stopped in here because it seemed like the most "happening" place on the main strip. Almost every table was full, and after staying for a coffee, it's obvious why! The service was quick and friendly, and the place had an overall positive atmosphere.
It seemed like they had a pretty good menu, but we just had coffee. They also served draught beer, which may have been from a local brewery, I hadn't heard of the brand before.
I really appreciated their efforts to be environmentally friendly. Coffee is self-serve, with a choice of china or recyclable paper cups. Milk and cream are in pitchers, and stir sticks are raw pasta! Instead of colouring pages & crayons, they had Etch-a-Sketches to keep the little ones occupied.
I'd like to go back another time and order food as well as coffee.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The breakfast never fails. The ambience is 1968, always packed, great coffee and reasonable prices. You will not find a better breakfast in the Eastern Townships.