“Very good restaurant”

Dining options: Reservations
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Canada
“Very good restaurant”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I visited this restaurant twice and it was excellent both times. The appetizer (soup or salad) is always included with any main course. A lot of choices for pasta and pizza, but if you don't want to eat these 2 menus, they don't have a lot of other choices. But the food is really good and the atmosphere is great! I would highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited March 2013

Montreal
“Pasta night”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I visited this restaurant to celebrate fathers' day with my family.
The decoration of the restaurant was delightful, simple, friendly and very nice artwork (the art work includes painting and lamps from local artists). It a small cozy place, seats about 60.
The menu included different options from seafood to vegetarian/vegan pasta. My sister is vegan and she found a meal she could enjoy without having to request a special order.
The staff was very attentive, friendly and did not over crowd us.
I was a bit disappointed in my meal since I found the lobster flavor lost in a lot of creamy shrimp sauce. Taste is very subjective and as I work in the food industry, I like my flavors more refined; everyone else at the table enjoyed the meal and wine experience.
I would recommend the restaurant to friends and I know my family enjoyed it.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Qic013
Sainte-Julie
“Very good food, great quality/price value, one of the best in St-Jean”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went there for lunch.

The place was almost full. There was a lot of thing on the menu that look delicious. I would say that the originality and the quality of the food is above average. The plate i took was very good and a good portion. The service was quite slow, but i must admit that with the number of people there, a fast service would have been a surprise. Since there is no separations between table, that make that place noisy.

I really like my plate and will surely come back to taste other plates. I was very pleased by my experience. The only thing is that i will return when i will have a lot of time for my lunch.

This place is in my top 3 of restaurants in St-Jean.

• Visited January 2013
Brussels, Belgium
“A very enjoyable dinner and great atmosphere and attention to details!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Visiting family from Belgium, this restaurant impressed us by the warm welcome and professionalism of the staff (merci Julien!) the great atmosphere that can be both friendly and/or romantic, the quality and selection of the dishes and wine list. We would highly recommend, for a night out of town as close from Montreal or I in the region. Enjoy - for sure!

1 Thank lnfortin
Gatineau, Canada
“Great ambiance and decor. Food was also quite good and very generous for the price. The service could have been a...”
Reviewed October 15, 2008

Great ambiance and decor. Food was also quite good and very generous for the price. The service could have been a little better. Great value. Also offers a very decent wine list. By the way, this restaurant serves more than Pasta.

5 Thank BBreton