“good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Marie Beaupre

Le Marie Beaupre
Cuisines: Canadian, French
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Hartford, Connecticut
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

the rebuen I had was very good, but my wife had oysters and only rec'd 5. The watress we had only spoke French which was a little problem. The menu was in both English and French.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank RGM-PJM

Chicago
“The Food here is GOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

We met friends who came all the way from Ireland to visit the Basilica of St. Anne de Beaupre. While we were there, we ate at a restaurant a few steps away called the Marie Beaupre. I had the Chicken Supreme Salad and I would say that it is the best salad I have ever eaten at a restaurant! I have travelled a lot so this is saying something! It is delicious. My husband always had the steak and it was cooked exactly the way he likes it. He also enjoyed the onion rings which are served with honey. So, if you are on a pilgramage and need a good restaurant, do eat at this one! It is excellent.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Lula554
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

We come to this restaurant every year when we visit Québec city. The hostess and the waitress or sometimes waiter is very friendly and helpful. They attend to every detail. The foold is excellent. My hubby had the veal plate with spaghetti and veal, ham, a tasty sauce and cheese. I had the french onion soup and the was delicious, taste like it is home made, then I had the pizette with pesto and cheese. My hubbies plate + pop, my soupe and pizette came to 32,00$ including taxes. + you add a good tip. It was delicious. I strongly recommend this excellent restaurant. We will be back next year for a 5th time.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank CG B
Mt. Cobb, Pennsylvania
“Better Than Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

This place is more like a 3.5 than a 3. Just a block away from Ste Anne's. Kind of touristy but the service is friendly and you can eat on the terrace as we did. My wife had a Greek salad and I had a burger, both of which were pretty good. We agreed their onion rings are exceptional.

• Visited July 2012