We were looking for rooms with 1 week notice. Rooms in quebec city were $$$ expensive. We booked 2 rooms here at a great price.
-Location is good, very scenic drive from Quebec, 10 min from Mount Morency falls
- Room size is OK
-Parking right outside the room
- Bathroom was very very clean
-Decent for a one night stay. No frills attached.
- Roosm need a makeover in decor and furnishings. has a 80's feel.
-No customer service, noone at front desk to help with wifi access
- Kitchenette is very old an outdated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condotel Motel Canadien is located at the base of the majestic Mont Sainte-Anne. 0.8 km from the Basilica, 20 minutes from Quebec City and less than 3 km from a major shopping center. Facing the St-Lawrence River and Orleans Island. Available ski, golf, cruise special packages. 16 modern and comfortable units. Cable television, individualized air conditioning and heating, free high speed wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Condotel Motel Canadien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Motel Canadien Sainte Anne De Beaupre, Quebec