Though location, and rooms/beds etc. are nice, a big part of "courteous customer service" is completely missing. Their breakfast is over by 9:00am. We didn't know this as during check-in receptionist never told us nor did we enquire as its usually open until arond 9:00am. No signs about brekfast times are posted in check-in area.
Upon reaching breakfast area at 9:00am, employees were obserevd packing-up and completely ignored our request that if we could take just a milk for a baby. They rudely pointed us to the sign posted in corner that breakfast is served only until 9:00. When I just grabbed a fruit and sat on the table, employee rudely asked me to leave the area as brekfast time is only until 9:00am.
Most unfortunate part was, a senior lady guest at hotel came walking in with the help of walker around the same time and the employee (he happened to be a Mangaer on duty as well!) asked her to leave the area as it was five minutes past 9:00. She didn't get or offered a seat or even a galss of water/juice there.
This Manager on duty was very ignorant, rude and had very negative body langaugae while addressing the problems like when we told them why we were not told about the breakfast timings when checking in or why there are no signs posted about breakfast time in check-in area. He also didn't know the benefits offered to Choice privilege mebers such as extended check-out time until 2:00pm. When I requested, he rudely told us that ther is no such benefit that exists and even challenged me to show a proof where it says that Choice Privilege member is entitled for this benefit. We left hotel hungry without brekfast. Hotel keeps you in dark about breakfast time. We left without getting late check out benefit as a Choice Privilege member because the Manager on duty had no clue about what "Choice Privilege Member Benefits"are about.
When we left, we saw couple of other hotel guests leaving with some screaming and shouting at this Manager, probably they also left hungry!
I wonder if this is a hotel or a Food bank where doors are shut on time without any consideration for customers needs. no respect for seniors or baby's needs....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre is famous throughout the world for the sanctuary dedicated to Sainte Anne and for the Basilica, widely considered as the most beautiful in the world. The Hotel Confort Ste-Anne is situated 3 kilometers from Mount Sainte-Anne, one of the best ski resorts in Eastern North America, and the Mecca of mountain bike riding. It is also only a few kilometers away from the breathtaking ski resort of Le Massif. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Suites Mont Sainte Anne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Mont Sainte Anne Hotel Sainte Anne De Beaupre
- Comfort Suites Quebec
- Quebec Comfort Suites
- Quality Suites Mont Sainte Anne Sainte Anne De Beaupre, Quebec