I stayed three days to know the region. It's a beautiful place, quiet and peaceful. The Hotel was correct, but by being 4 stars I was a little disappointed. I think the Hotel is overrated. The staff were great and the bedroom was good, but the bathroom was dated and slightly fetid. The servers in the restaurant were very friendly.
Five stars: The dinner. Very nice restaurant with a great view, a relaxing music and a really good food.
Zero stars: The pool. Was dirty and the water cold although was a large one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2-hour drive from Montreal, Lac Taureau is an inspiring unique setting. The Auberge du Lac Taureau and its condos with its large, attractive log structure, provide country charm in a 4-star facility nestled deep in the forest. The resort offers a surprising variety of activities, such as a spa, winter sports, biking, hiking and an amazing fine cuisine. Our resort proposes regular bedroom as well as deluxe condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auberge Du Lac Taureau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Lac Taureau Hotel Saint Michel Des Saints
- Auberge Du Lac Taureau Saint Michel Des Saints, Quebec