Purchase my two nights at the hotel through Tuango (website for deals). Never had the chance to go at this place but wanted to for a long time. Was not disapointed.
The site is incredible. There's a lot of beaches around the hotel and walking trails. You feel alone in the world and the view is incredible.
The hotel is very comfy and clean. My room was a bit small but I don't complain since I know there's different range of room depending of the price you wish to pay.... I sleep very well. Because of far location in the wood (and mostly phone supplier with Rogers), I didn't have any cellular coverage in my room or in the Auberge. Didn't have any wi-fi either in my room but it was possible to go near the reception to be able to take e-mails.
The food was great (breakfast and supper). There's two restaurants (one more expensive and the other with regular pricing). We tried both. The supper (and Paul's service) was great at the more expensive restaurant. Nice choice of menu. I'm still dreaming about the "carre de biche" (square doe?). We also had supper at the bistro-bar and the lasagna was succulent. As for breakfast, the choice of food was very impressive. Ate very well.
It was a rainy week-end so we went at the pool. My only complaint would be that around the pool, there's only three long chairs and they are VERY hard on the butt.... They don't want us to stay to long around the pool!!!!
I'm looking to come back with my children next time. I would like them to live the experience. Absolutely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2-hour drive from Montreal, Lac Taureau is an inspiring unique setting. The Auberge du Lac Taureau and its condos with its large, attractive log structure, provide country charm in a 4-star facility nestled deep in the forest. The resort offers a surprising variety of activities, such as a spa, winter sports, biking, hiking and an amazing fine cuisine. Our resort proposes regular bedroom as well as deluxe condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Auberge Du Lac Taureau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Lac Taureau Hotel Saint Michel Des Saints
- Auberge Du Lac Taureau Saint Michel Des Saints, Quebec