The apartment was booked through Diamond Resorts and was up to the standard expected.
It was a one bed apartment and had all the facilities required for a weeks stay including a washing machine and dishwasher. The bed was comfortable, kitchen utensils were all there and the unit was well cleaned and the towels changed twice during our stay.
We enjoy self catering and therefore cannot comment on the restaurant. Enjoyed one of the organised walks.
Reception staff were extremely helpful and when maintenance were required, they were there very quickly.
The views down by the lake are excellent and can thoroughly recommend the apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St-Hippolyte’s Auberge du Lac Morency is nestled in a charming location in the heart of the Laurentians, just 50 minutes north of Montreal. Built in 1934 and completely renovated, this warm and inviting Inn is the soul of an international holiday resort.At the beginning of the 90s, 4 rooms had already been added to the 10 original, and since 2001, 26 new luxurious units have been built.Our Restaurant:The Auberge du Lac Morency’s restaurant staff is composed of gastronomy lovers… they appreciate textures, aromas and flavors.Both kitchen and dining room employees are proud to be able to allow our guests to live wonderful moments. Everything is taken into consideration in order to attain a high level of excellence that our clientele will no doubt appreciate.For example, our Director wanted to offer smoked meats and fish… a smoker was thus built which allows our chef to express his originality. Your visit to the Auberge du Lac Morency wouldn’t be complete without having tasted our smoked salmon! Why not try it with a glass of white wine chosen from the hundreds of choices present on our wine card.Early on Sunday mornings, at the chez Hippolyte restaurant, our entire team prepares to serve our delicious brunch. Brioches, croissants, fine cheeses, fruits, salads and cooked meats are on the menu and will make both young and old wish they could eat more.Our table d’hôte is changed regularly, usually as the seasons themselves do. Our chef chooses lighter foods for the warmer seasons and richer ingredients in the winter.Our Spa:We offer Swedish and hot volcanic rock massages. Esthetic and body wrap treatments are also available.Offer yourself this precious gift and you will find balance between your body and soul.Hope to see you all in the laurentians! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Auberge du Lac Morency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Lac Morency Hotel Saint Hippolyte
- Auberge Du Lac Morency Saint Hippolyte, Quebec, Canada