Typical chain hotel located right beside a major highway (417) and in a cluster of gas stations and restaurants (primarily fast food) geared for people travelling on Highway 417. Room was certainly a good size. Clean. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Had problems getting our TV to work properly and the staff were there promptly to fix it. Also asked them for 2 wine glasses which they again promptly provided. Room rate included continental breakfast which was the normal fare. The AC is controlled from one central spot so if you want your room cooler (or warmer) than everyone else, good luck. We stayed here as we were on a cycling trip and they had secure space to keep our bikes at night. Nothing stood out about the hotel, but then nothing was wrong with it either.
Hint: Ask for a room away from the highway. Traffic noise, particularly transport trucks using engine brakes to slow down on the exit ramp can be quite annoying if you are a light sleeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Rigaud and residing next to St. Lazare, Hudson and Vaudreuil, Quebec. Just off of highway 40 on your way to Ottawa or Montreal.We offer seasonal packages, special event, ski, romantic couples, golf, Abraska, musical, weekend packages, and so much more.Come and dive into our world filled with comfort hospitality, welcome to orcaSound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your OrcaSound Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Rigaud Hotel Rigaud
- Howard Johnson Rigaud
- Rigaud Howard Johnson
- OrcaSound Hotel Rigaud, Quebec