“Very busy, but good still.”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #21 of 30 Restaurants in Montmagny
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 25, 2017

We were road tripping from Halifax to Toronto so had made many McDonalds stops for coffee (and an occassional quick meal). As I am not bilingual, I am frustrated by the lack of English because although their menu is pretty standard across Canada, there are some differences and even trying to order our coffees, we kept getting them wrong. We decided to get a quick lunch here, it was very very busy and we were having a hard time ordering when one of the girls working heard us and came over and took our orders in English! She explained a special offer to us which we had not seen before, got our coffees right and talked us into Mcflurries for dessert. Great service, best of all the McDonalds we stopped at!!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Nice restaurant design but very busy. Standard McDonald's. Nothing special. Has a playplace for kids to use.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2015

We stopped mid afternoon lot's of school kids ,the place is divided into little eating areas, the service was ok ,

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 23, 2015

stopped over in Montmagny on Thankgiving Monday and it seems the whole town was here !!!
The cashier spoke English but she did not comprehend it well. There were 2 of us with 2 separate orders - it was like a comedy of errors - we were very tired and very hungry so it was not easy to keep repeating the orders; we had to repeat that we wanted 2 orders several times - my friend ordered first and then I ordered but what she did was cancel the first order and replace it with my order which we did not realize until after my friend paid the bill. I had to reorder my friend's meal and pay for it but I ended up paying more as it was more expensive. It was the easiest way to get out of the mess. It was taking too long to get her to understand and correct and the line was getting backed up so we got stares. Several orders that were placed after us were served before us - we had ordered salads so not sure why it took so long to get our order.Not my best McD experience.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 15, 2014

Landed here at 10 p.m., tired & very hungry. No customers lined up at the counter & only one car in drive-thru. Besides the cook, there were 4 girls on staff, just standing around, talking & laughing & discussing whose turn it was to serve & how many customers each had already served - totally ignoring us for at least 5 min. Finally, we had to call out to get their attention. They looked at us, like we were aliens, even though - being perfectly bilingual - we spoke to them in French. With great reluctance, our order was taken and we got our food. This staff needs to be taught, at least, the basic customer service skills! Unbelievable!

Date of visit: August 2014