Review Highlights
Casino and Hotel Fairmont

Beautiful site with great scenic views and a golf course to boot😁 Casino and good food are also... read more

Reviewed June 5, 2019
Liamnzoe
Montreal, Canada
via mobile
Enjoyable evening of fun

I had the fortune of being in this area for work and a group of us planned for an evening at the... read more

Reviewed December 2, 2018
MatthewS4
Fredericton, Canada

All reviews manoir richelieu table games st hubert nice atmosphere gaming tables non alcoholic drinks next door dress code parking lot slots machine fairmont quebec smoke charlevoix jackpot bets
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful site with great scenic views and a golf course to boot
Casino and good food are also available all nite long...
Must see and visit in the Fall especially because of the foliage!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

So! I'm not a gambler but my mother is. We were visiting the Montmorency Falls and I suggested taking a ride north to this casino. Google Maps said it would take an hour and 20 minutes so we did it. I was not expecting the roller coaster ride through mountains and small villages, but I was so glad to get to see this stunning part of Quebec!! As we drove on a sunny Sunday afternoon, we passed almost no cars so we kept wondering if we were going the right way! Then the casino appeared, right there on the Saint Lawrence River! This is a smaller casino with maybe 800 slots. My Mom seemed to win more often but with smaller jackpots, which was fine because that kept her happy! I explored outside and next door at the hotel. Down near the water there is a dock with some cute little shops - this area is just jaw dropping-ly beautiful!! Less folks in this area speak English but everyone in the casino were able to help us out and they were kind and patient with us. We all had a great time, thank you!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

This is a smal but very good looking casino, nice service there, and lots of machines for playing. Even if you don’t like it you tried

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Lots of penny slots, nice atmosphere. Addition of St. Hubert provides an affordable spot for dinner or lunch...but the restaurants at Le Manoir are lovely.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018

The dress code is somewhat lenient compared to some casino's I have been in. Great lay out of machines and it is easy to navigate.

Date of experience: December 2018