Review Highlights
Nice Casino but no buffet restaurant

Medium size casino with a big variety of slot machines and limited gaming tables. Employees are... read more

Reviewed June 10, 2019
Engineer947
Montreal, Canada
Casino and Hotel Fairmont

Beautiful site with great scenic views and a golf course to boot😁 Casino and good food are also... read more

Reviewed June 5, 2019
Liamnzoe
Montreal, Canada
via mobile

All reviews manoir richelieu table games st hubert nice atmosphere gaming tables non alcoholic drinks next door dress code parking lot slots machine fairmont quebec smoke charlevoix jackpot bets
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

This is a smal but very good looking casino, nice service there, and lots of machines for playing. Even if you don’t like it you tried

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Lots of penny slots, nice atmosphere. Addition of St. Hubert provides an affordable spot for dinner or lunch...but the restaurants at Le Manoir are lovely.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018

The dress code is somewhat lenient compared to some casino's I have been in. Great lay out of machines and it is easy to navigate.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed December 2, 2018

I had the fortune of being in this area for work and a group of us planned for an evening at the Casino. First we had dinner at the nearby restaurant followed by lots of slots. I am not much of a gambler but enjoy playing slot machines once in a blue moon. The casino is not large but has plenty of slots to play. Good fortune smiled upon me and I left with $750 more than I came with :)

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

This casino mostly consists of slot machines and electronic versions of blackjack, poker and roulette. There are complimentary non alcoholic drinks. I played about a half hour at the roulette table. I was up about $120 but found the lack of other players made this quite boring. I ended up playing slots with my wife and we broke even. It was handy to take the tunnel back to the hotel. Good way to spend an hour. They need a greater assortment of slot machines. All of the new machines were occupied.

Date of experience: October 2018