My husband and I spent a weekend in January and we enjoyed it tremendously.
The staff was very friendly and courteous. The rooms are beautifully decorated and very cozy, love the fire places!
We savored an exquisite filet mignon dinner at the Roc Restaurant while enjoying the view of Lac Dupuis in front of us. They also have a great wine selection. We will certainly go back this summer to enjoy some of the activities on the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estérel Resort offers an exceptional nature experience. Bordered by three navigable lakes, lush Laurentian forest and a Nordic spa, Estérel Resort’s two hotels offer a magical Laurentian backdrop, the ideal setting for a romantic getaway. An impeccable panorama and welcoming facilities make Estérel Resort the obvious choice for events such as weddings, conferences and corporate events. The three gourmet restaurants, banquet halls, suites with a fireplace and outdoor activities during both the summer and winter seasons are guaranteed to provide unforgettable memories. Treat yourself to a unique Laurentian experience with a stay at Estérel Resort. Estérel Resort, exceptional destination 1 h from Montreal – 6 h from Toronto – 2 h 15 from Ottawa – 4 h from Kingston 3 h 30 from Burlington, VT – 6 h from Boston, MA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Esterel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esterel Suites Spa & Lac Hotel Esterel
- Esterel Suites Spa And Lac
- Esterel Resort Quebec