“Family birthday ”
Review of Fusion d'Asia

Fusion d'Asia
Ranked #12 of 52 Restaurants in Cowansville
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

This is an awesome place. Asian fusion as the title implies. Excellent in every bite, from starters to the endings... wow wow wow yum! Pad Thai solid. Curries yes more. Dumplings get out of here tasty... go here and eat. Your welcome :-)

Reviewed March 2, 2017

This is one of our regular places to go. Won ton soup is excellent. My favorite is scallops in curry, my husband loves their fried spinach and tries to choose a meal that has it from their varied menu. This is bring your own wine place. Restaurant is on an old renovated bank building, you can even see the vault door still. Otherwise the deco is simple and modest. But you really come here for the food.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

It,S the best Asian restaurant in the area. The prices are juste affordable. It's a bring your wine restaurant. the food is fresh, delicious, just ther right portions. The only negative point, is that the service can be long, cause the owner is alone.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

My wife and I had lunch at Fusion d’Asia while looking for good Thai cooking when vacationing in the area ….. And, thanks to Trip Advisor once again, we found it. Good sized portions of authentic Asian cooking, nicely presented at a very fair price. The Asian salad is creative and excellent; as was my shrimp curry and my wife’s mango chicken. Both dishes contained an abundant variety of vegetables, a modest amount of protein and excellent sauces; the curry sauce in particular being hot and flavorful without being overpowering. The menu offers a variety of about a dozen specials that vary each day of the week.

The Fusion d’Asia is located in an old bank building, which makes it easy to miss unless you know where you are going….look for the white columns. Street parking is impossible, but there is a large parking lot behind the credit union building diagonally across the corner; a two minute walk if that. The interior decor is bright, airy and spotless; about 20 tables set with tablecloths, wine glasses and cutlery. There is no wine or beer on the menu but you are encouraged to bring your own if you choose.

We were surprised and pleased to find such a good Asian restaurant in this area and will surely manage another visit or two while we are here.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

We have lived in Cowansville since 2008 and when this restaurant came to our town we were very excited. We tried it a couple of times and we found the food to be good and the BYOW was appreciated. Our last visit had been in July 2015, but we went back tonight. My husband and I were at one table and another two people were at another table and this was between 6:00 and 7:00, but there was only one person who did the cooking and serving. Tonight the food was better than we last remembered, it was excellent tonight. Was it because there were not many people, who knows. Anyway, it is a restaurant I would recommend after our meal tonight.