My husband and I recently spent a few nights at Auberge and Spa West Brome and it was simply wonderful. The grounds are well ns intestines with beautiful gardens. The staff, especially Sandra at the front desk, were so helpful and welcoming. The deluxe room was very roomy with a nice balcony, fireplace and stocked kitchenette. The bedding, towels and robes were of excellent quality. We borrowed free bikes from the Auberge and we toured the countryside. My husband ran through the adjoining nature trail one morning. The food was outstanding! Breakfasts were a tasty mix of hot and cold items. The five course supper was one of the best meals we have had out. The auberge has its own organic garden by which it stocks it's kitchen. We are already planning a return trip to ski this winter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 200 acres of perfection in Quebec’s glorious Eastern Townships, Auberge West Brome offers you the best of all worlds -- the rustic charms, tranquil country setting, together with modern amenities.Relax your mind, delight your senses, and spoil your body and soul. For pleasure, business or special events large or small, get away to Auberge West Brome -- get away to serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Auberge West Brome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge & Spa West Brome Hotel Brome
- Auberge And Spa West Brome
- Auberge West Brome Quebec