Ripplecove Inn exceeded our expectations. The setting was sublime. We spent an inordinate amount of time sitting in adirondak chairs on the dock. I tried to read but the loon and heron nearby and the beautiful fall colors, plus the totally peaceful lake (middle of the week) won my attention. Both dinners we had were outstanding as were the large breakfasts. Attention to details added additional confirmation that owners and staff wanted guests to enjoy the time spent here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated only 75 minutes from Montreal and 15 minutes from Vermont, Ripplecove Hotel & Spa enjoys the regions premier location on a private 12 acre peninsula on Lake Massawippi, Quebec. Established in 1945, the family run luxury resort has consistently been awarded top honours as one of Canada’s finest hotels. Currently rated as a 5 Star hotel by the Quebec Ministry of Tourism and recipient of a double 4 Diamond Award for both its refined cuisine and luxurious accommodations, Ripplecove Hotel & Spa is simply one of Canada’s finest lakeside resort hotels. This exceptional hotel offers 32 luxury rooms, suites and cottages, most with lake view, fireplace and private lakeside balcony. All accommodations are individually designer decorated and offer luxurious country estate comfort in a pristine rural lakeside setting. Choose from an array of outdoor activities no matter what the season. Tennis, boating, heated outdoor pool, hot tub, bicycles; snow shoeing, skating and ice fishing are all offered on site. Nearby activities include 12 golf courses, summer theatre, shopping and farmers markets, vineyards and the internationally acclaimed “Foresta Lumina” a night-illuminated pathway and pedestrian suspension bridge located nearby at the Coaticook Gorge. If total relaxation is the order of the day, escape to Ripplecove’s Arboressence Spa, for a full range of Spa services using the internationally renowned organic Eminence Spa products. Nestled under 200 year old pine trees on the shores of Lake Massawippi, the Arboressence Spa offers the perfect setting to de-stress, detox and relax surrounded by nature. We hope to have the pleasure of giving you a warm welcome soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Ripplecove And Spa
- Auberge Ripplecove Hotel Ayer`s Cliff
- Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel And Spa Quebec, Canada