See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 13, 2017

A nice Hotel just outside the town of Souris PEI, though I think the site as the wrong address as its now 1067 Lower Rollo Bay Rd, Souris, PE C0A 2B0.

The room was Well sized, and the heater worked, but there were a few things I do wish to address.

The unit I was in had a kitchenette in it a small stove, sink fridge and microwave, with a small dining table.

It was disappointing that the room had these but the stoves elements were removed and the shelves had no silver or plates or cups. I had to go into town and get paper cups and plates, A bit of a hassle but not a deal breaker really.

The bed was nice, the sheets were warm despite looking rather thin but the pillows were extremely thin and had very little support tin them, so you may want to bring your own pillows or ask for extras at the front desk.

The hotel is close to the town of Souris, and if you are heading over to catch the Ilse De Madalines Ferry its a nice place to crash for the night if you are taking the morning crossing as this location is at most 10 mins away from the ferry terminal.

Overall a nice and quiet place, and if you want a nice romantic Room, room 105 is pink.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2016

AC did not work and it was a warm night. The hot water ran out in the middle of a shower. We had those really small, thin, old school motel towels. Very dated and worn. It's ok if you can't find anything else and just need a place to crash. If you were a single man on a motorcycle trip (like I used to be ) you would be perfectly happy here! The staff were friendly enough and helpful. I guess we also got that room with the carpet stain under the fridge.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mguerramd
Reviewed August 15, 2016

Stayed at this hotel for one night in August based on the reviews I read online with Tripadvisor. This hotel is back in the 80's including the carpet on the floor. In the room that my husband and I stayed in there was a large stain on the carpet by the fridge and also on the counter of the kitchenette. During our 16 night journey around PEI; Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, this was by far the worst hotel we stayed in. As others have mentioned this is a place that workers stay in and not recommended for tourists.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JBW905
Reviewed July 12, 2016

an affordable hotel on the main road. room was clean, large and had an updated TV and remote. Staff were friendly, they did have a small Continental breakfast during peak season. a good hotel to stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2016

Stayed overnight at this hotel during the off-season. Although the decor is a little dated, the room was comfortable and the staff were pleasant. The hotel was easy enough to find, right off the highway & despite our early arrival, we were still able to check in prior to the 3pm check in at no extra charge..

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business