See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I enjoyed the Rollo Bay Inn and even if it's not the most modern place, it is very clean, comfortable, and well, close to the ferry. As you get there late at night and just want to get a shower and sleep, you will sleep well and for a decent price (around 80$ including taxes). There was a continental breakfast but as I was the only client the night I stayed there, I didn't found the buffet - either it was not there or I missed it. There is also complimentary wireless, that is nice to pass time the next morning :) Late chekout too, noon, was appreciated.

I would recommend this place to anyone that choose decent price and sleep quality over trendy and expensive places ; it's clean and comforable.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank EliiMaud
Reviewed November 6, 2011

This inn is very nice however the rooms are in serious need of updating. Tv is from the 80's, stains on the PINK carpet etc. room was very clean. Good location.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed September 30, 2011

This Inn is old and in need of renovating. The room had old bedding and stained carpets. Always gives me a creepy bed bug worry when I'm in old rooms like that. No breakfast. It's not right in Souris, it's 5 min drive out. The place was half empty and they were too cheap to upgrade us to a King bed. Really not impressed with this place. The town of Souris is pretty dead anyway so I would recommend staying in Charlottetown and head East in the morning.

Room Tip: don't bother staying here unless they renovated since June 2011
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2011

We stayed at the Rollo Bay Inn recently and found it to be clean and comfortable, Sure it is not the flashest place in PEI, but it's in Souris, a tiny little town with not many places to stay! I am surprised about the previous review, because we certainly did not find it in that bad condition (we stayed first week of August), front desk staff were fairly friendly, our room was clean and large. They got extra towels and sheets when we asked for them for our little one. If going to Souris again I would stay here again, quite adequate accommodation!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank VancouverKiwi76
Reviewed July 22, 2011

We booked a room for 1 night (July 22) at the Rollo Bay Inn (PEI). We walked into the inn and walked back out. The outside was definitely in need of maintenance. It looked like nothing had been done since the Inn was built. In checking further, I found that the review you had listed was from 2008. The Inn was probably new then and looked a lot better. Many of the room air conditioners were rusted on the outside and some had metal parts hanging down from the units. We could see these as we approached the front door. The front door had metal missing from the bottom and had been painted over with heavy paint that matched the rest of the door. The room doors had the type of "vacant" metal indicators below the door handle that you typically see for public bathroom stalls. Why were these needed. The lobby area inside was dark and looked to be very dirty. Since there was no light, it was hard to tell.
The desk clerk was asleep in the room behind the check in counter. He was bare footed, in shorts, had ear phones in and had his feet up on something. We decided not to wake him. The time was approx. 6:00 in the evening. No one else was around. This is the first time that a Trip Advisor review has led us to an unacceptable place.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple