“Safe, professional, helpful, fun”

Aiden's Deep Sea Fishing
Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Rustico
More attraction details
Owner description: An excursion on one of Aiden's two government approved boats will be a memorable experience for both the novice and seasoned angler. You'll enjoy the tradition of catching such species as mackerel and cod off the beautiful coast of Prince Edward Island. Located just minutes from Cavendish, in the picturesque village of North Rustico, Aiden's Deep Sea Fishing has been providing excitement, fun and most of all, fish, to our customers for more than 50 years!
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Went out on an afternoon trip. I can get seasick and before I booked they were very good with me and didn't want to take my money if I wasn't going to enjoy myself. In the end I went and glad I did with my wife and son. Caught a bunch of mackerel and captain moved around lots trying to get us into cod...a few were caught, one keeper...it was windy and a strong drift so lots of tangles and lost fish because of it but captain and first mate were there to help out and no inkling that they were irked with some pretty terrible tangles.
Boat was kept meticulously clean and the fish were expertly filleted for anybody that wanted them.

Note that prices seem to be consistent among most of the deep sea fishing providers in the area.

Would highly recommend.

doiron5inNB, Owner at Aiden's Deep Sea Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank-you for your recommendation!
We are sorry to hear you got tangled up, it can happen on windy days - glad to hear Captain and First Mate took good care of you. Happy fishing!

There are newer reviews for Aiden's Deep Sea Fishing