“Excellent hospitality.”
Review of The Graham Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rustico
The Graham Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Rustico B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stayed two nights recently at the end of September 2012 and it was a wonderful experience for my family. Welcoming and accomodating, the staff of The Graham Inn certainly overachieves in managing a B&B with professional efficiency. The ladies are well connected with business establishments in the area and informative of the best sights to see on PEI, helping guests make late dinner reservations if necessary as many establishments close at 8pm or 8:30pm.

The food is delicious and the rooms are very well kept and clean. A major bonus is the heated indoor swimming pool where guests can relax any time of the day when children are not staying at the Inn.

Overall, a highly recommended accomodation for those who have not been to PEI and to the Cavendish coastline. Most definitely will be considered when returning to PEI.

Room Tip: Make sure to bring swim suits. The pool is a must try.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
thegrahaminn, Owner at The Graham Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Brian,

Thank you for the amazing review. We love to hear when guests enjoy their stay and in particular enjoy the pool. We hope that you and your Mom and Dad will visit us again.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stayed 4 nights during our 3 week trip through the Maritimes, and this for sure was the best accomodation (besides the King George Inn in Miramichi).
All the ladies running this place (incl. Molly :-) are real sweethearts, and created a warm athomsphere..my wife and I can really highly recommend this place, and as we don't have it back home in Germany, we will be back one day!

Room Tip: The rooms are all very nice (we saw them all). If you should travel with huge suitcases the rooms wi...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Hello friends from Germany. Thanks for taking the time to post this great review. Hope the rest of your trip to Canada was wonderful. You still hold the record for the most beds slept in at the Graham inn :).

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We recently spent three nights atThe Graham Inn. Our stay was so enjoyable and the accommodations were the best of the four facilities that we visited during our two weeks in Canada. The ladies that run this inn as well as the staff really understand hospitality. The breakfasts were delicious and the presentation first class. The mid afternoon fresh baked cookies and desserts were so inviting with coffee or tea. They offered great suggestions for sight seeing, and restaurants for dining in the area. They were totally committed to helping us enjoy our time on PEI. I highly recommend this facility.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We so enjoyed having you stay with us and hope that L's bones have mended well. I'll always remember you when I make iced tea.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed here with my niece this past week for 4 nights. Our hosts were very pleasant and helpful with tips, itinerary planning and even provided us with complimentary tickets to a play at a local theatre! The location is very central to getting around all of the island and enjoying beaches on the North shore.

Breakfast was delicious each day. You will not need an early lunch! We had the staff provide us with boxed lunches one day for a driving tour and this worked our quite well and was tasty.

The property has a nice, clean swimming pool, but unfortunately we were too busy to get to use it. Lots of parking and comfortable rooms. Most important for me, the B&B was very clean. My only suggestion for improvement would be to upgrade the mattresses. To be clear, they were totally fine, but I'm used to a pillow top at home. But you'll be so tired every night you likely won't notice this if you're not a 'soft' mattress kind of person. Really not a deal breaker, but I feel the need to include some constructive feedback. :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
thegrahaminn, Owner at The Graham Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We are always pleased to hear that our guests appreciate our breakfasts and the cleanliness of our inn. Having done a great deal of research on mattresses and sleep preference of the average traveler, we upgraded all of our beds in May of this year so we were very sorry to hear that you found your bed to be too firm. Most guests tell us how comfortable they are.

To the readers of this form please note that all our beds are new (May 2012) top quality eurotop mattresses with a coil count that far exceeds Canada Select 5 star requirements. Monday

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights at this B & B and it was the best one I have ever stayed in. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious and the owners were happy to accommodate us and amend the menu for my elderly father. The rooms are spectacular and every room has a theme of its own. Two things that are important to me are having my own bathroom, and having sound-proof rooms so that I don't hear snoring from the other rooms as I have in other places and this B & B offered both. The owners also speak French which was a bonus as my step-mom does not speak English. The decor is beautifully done in relaxing and inviting colours and every accommodation is made for guests enjoyment. I would highly recommend the Graham Inn to anyone who is looking for 5-star accommodations. I definitely will return again.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room facing the back as it is a farmer's field and very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
thegrahaminn, Owner at The Graham Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear 'Saint' Linda, glad to see you made it home OK. Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our inn. We hope that once your apple trees are all planted that you and your husband will find some time to visit with us again.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

A beautiful property but what makes this B &B special is the three ladies who own and operate it, Pam, Dolcie and Carol. Pam greeted us with info on the area, a federal park pass and a tour of the B & B including the beautiful salt water pool.

We were in PEI to attend a British Car Show and were traveling in an LBC from New Brunswick. Prior to the show Carol set us up with a water hose and bucket to remove road dust and sat and chatted with us as we scrubbed and polished.

Dolcie provided wonderful sweets to complement the 24 hour tea and coffee station. Breakfast in the comfortable and tastefully decorated dining area was exceptional - no need for lunch.

All the rooms had been completely redone, were spotlessly clean and as their website indicated, sound proof. We stayed in the Ooh-La-La room and truly felt pampered. When tidying up our room, it was noticed that we had a bottle of wine, wine glasses were on the side table when we returned . . . no detail overlooked.

When chatting with Pam before leaving she asked what our plans were for the day, and when she found we were interested in theatre, she kindly offered tickets to an afternoon matinee in North Rustico that they were not able to use - this lady certainly has a servants heart.

And the salt water pool, words do not do it justice, you will just have to visit to experience this luxury.

One last note, take a few minutes and ask the ladies how they ended up running a B & B in PEI, a professional motivational speaker would not provide greater encouragement to live you dreams.

We will return, hopefully during the winter season when we can fully experience Carol and Dolcie's skills in the kitchen.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for such a heartwarming review. It was such a pleasure having you and your amazing car stay with us. The car sure added some class to the parking lot. Hope to see you again next year (or sooner).

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights recently.The ladies who run this B&B I gave my "lovely ladies "award for 2012.They are so friendly and helpful,take so much pride in their property.Lots of nice little touches as well as beautiful rooms(I called mine pristine),a great saltwater pool, excellent breakfast and they are very close to Cavendish and the Anne of Green Gables House and beaches.If I could give more than 5 stars I would for this B & B!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the road, but there is very little traffic at night anyway.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

The 'Lovely Ladies' :) thank you for the terrific review. It was a real pleasure meeting you and hearing all about your travels. Enjoy the rest of your amazing trip.

PS we nominate you 'Mr Charming' of the summer of 2012.

Pam

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rustico
Kindred Spirits Country Inn & Cottages
Barachois Inn
#2 of 3 in Rustico
Cavendish Bosom Buddies Cottages and Suites
North Rustico Motel Cottages & Inn

Been to The Graham Inn? Share your experiences!