The Graham Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Rustico
See available hotels
  • Pool
Average 3/5
Silverwood Motel(Cavendish)
Bay Vista Motel(Cavendish)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsindoor poolb bthe salt water poolstayed nightsgreat weatherplace to staywonderful staygreat hostsrooms are spaciouspei national parknorth rusticohomemade blueberryplaces to visityogurtbreakfastpiperisland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed here with my niece this past week for 4 nights. Our hosts were very pleasant and helpful with tips, itinerary planning and even provided us with complimentary tickets to a play at a local theatre! The location is very central to getting around all of the island and enjoying beaches on the North shore.

Breakfast was delicious each day. You will not need an early lunch! We had the staff provide us with boxed lunches one day for a driving tour and this worked our quite well and was tasty.

The property has a nice, clean swimming pool, but unfortunately we were too busy to get to use it. Lots of parking and comfortable rooms. Most important for me, the B&B was very clean. My only suggestion for improvement would be to upgrade the mattresses. To be clear, they were totally fine, but I'm used to a pillow top at home. But you'll be so tired every night you likely won't notice this if you're not a 'soft' mattress kind of person. Really not a deal breaker, but I feel the need to include some constructive feedback. :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
thegrahaminn, Owner at The Graham Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We are always pleased to hear that our guests appreciate our breakfasts and the cleanliness of our inn. Having done a great deal of research on mattresses and sleep preference of the average traveler, we upgraded all of our beds in May of this year so we were very sorry to hear that you found your bed to be too firm. Most guests tell us how comfortable they are.

To the readers of this form please note that all our beds are new (May 2012) top quality eurotop mattresses with a coil count that far exceeds Canada Select 5 star requirements. Monday

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights at this B & B and it was the best one I have ever stayed in. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious and the owners were happy to accommodate us and amend the menu for my elderly father. The rooms are spectacular and every room has a theme of its own. Two things that are important to me are having my own bathroom, and having sound-proof rooms so that I don't hear snoring from the other rooms as I have in other places and this B & B offered both. The owners also speak French which was a bonus as my step-mom does not speak English. The decor is beautifully done in relaxing and inviting colours and every accommodation is made for guests enjoyment. I would highly recommend the Graham Inn to anyone who is looking for 5-star accommodations. I definitely will return again.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room facing the back as it is a farmer's field and very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
thegrahaminn, Owner at The Graham Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear 'Saint' Linda, glad to see you made it home OK. Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our inn. We hope that once your apple trees are all planted that you and your husband will find some time to visit with us again.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

A beautiful property but what makes this B &B special is the three ladies who own and operate it, Pam, Dolcie and Carol. Pam greeted us with info on the area, a federal park pass and a tour of the B & B including the beautiful salt water pool.

We were in PEI to attend a British Car Show and were traveling in an LBC from New Brunswick. Prior to the show Carol set us up with a water hose and bucket to remove road dust and sat and chatted with us as we scrubbed and polished.

Dolcie provided wonderful sweets to complement the 24 hour tea and coffee station. Breakfast in the comfortable and tastefully decorated dining area was exceptional - no need for lunch.

All the rooms had been completely redone, were spotlessly clean and as their website indicated, sound proof. We stayed in the Ooh-La-La room and truly felt pampered. When tidying up our room, it was noticed that we had a bottle of wine, wine glasses were on the side table when we returned . . . no detail overlooked.

When chatting with Pam before leaving she asked what our plans were for the day, and when she found we were interested in theatre, she kindly offered tickets to an afternoon matinee in North Rustico that they were not able to use - this lady certainly has a servants heart.

And the salt water pool, words do not do it justice, you will just have to visit to experience this luxury.

One last note, take a few minutes and ask the ladies how they ended up running a B & B in PEI, a professional motivational speaker would not provide greater encouragement to live you dreams.

We will return, hopefully during the winter season when we can fully experience Carol and Dolcie's skills in the kitchen.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for such a heartwarming review. It was such a pleasure having you and your amazing car stay with us. The car sure added some class to the parking lot. Hope to see you again next year (or sooner).

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights recently.The ladies who run this B&B I gave my "lovely ladies "award for 2012.They are so friendly and helpful,take so much pride in their property.Lots of nice little touches as well as beautiful rooms(I called mine pristine),a great saltwater pool, excellent breakfast and they are very close to Cavendish and the Anne of Green Gables House and beaches.If I could give more than 5 stars I would for this B & B!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the road, but there is very little traffic at night anyway.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

The 'Lovely Ladies' :) thank you for the terrific review. It was a real pleasure meeting you and hearing all about your travels. Enjoy the rest of your amazing trip.

PS we nominate you 'Mr Charming' of the summer of 2012.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This inn is amazing! Our stay was superb. Breakfasts were outstanding. We used the fridge and public living/dinning room for our midday meals. Plenty of wonderful restaurants around where we enjoyed terrific seafood! Our hosts were very helpful providing good advice on the local attractions. The park pass is a great asset!
Mike and Michelle

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
thegrahaminn, Owner at The Graham Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Speaking of 'Awsome' it was such a pleasure meeting both of you. I truly enjoyed our chats and think of them often.

Will keep in touch.