“Excellent location, very clean and professional.”

Mayfield Country Cottages
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We stayed In the deluxe single bedroom cabin, it was extremely clean. Slept 2 adults in bedroom an 2 adults on pull out bed in living room, and toddler on cot.
Only thing that would make this better is fire pits.

• Stayed: August 2014
5  Thank christough26

Reviewed August 9, 2014

we stayed for 5 nights and had a really good time....
we were only a 7 min drive from all the attractions in Cavendish...and Lorraine the lady that manages the property was very helpful and funny!!
we will definitely stay there again. ..

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank vtubrett
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My family stayed here for a few days in July and we were very happy. Travelling with a 2 yr old, 7 yr old, my mother in law and my husband and I. We were very happy to be in the "country" and away from all the busyness. My kids kept great bedtimes and we also were close enough to enjoy all of the attractions. The pool was heated and wonderful, the playground was great, the surroundings were serene and the cottage was very clean. I would recommned this for any family travelling with small children who want to keep a schedule and have happy, rested kids each day!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Jillian S
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Clean and fully equipped cottages. Very reasonable price and onsite manager for help or questions. Good childrens playground and pool. Lots of restaurants and beach and other attractions in 5 to 10 minute drive.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank PEILynn
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was extremly impressed when me and my boyfriend arrived, the cottage was extremly clean, we were in the cottage that had another cottage attached to it, i was a little nervous about hearing the people next to us but we didnt even see them let alone hear them. the woman who runs the cottage is one of the nicest people i have ever delt with, they didnt have any bridge passes when we arrived so she just took the amount off the price of the cottage.It is so close to everything and its across from a little farm were i enjoyed seeing the horses each morning. In the process of leaving my boyfriend forgot a pair of his shoes and she called to let me know and she said she would hold on to them till NEXT YEAR if we decide to come back. Most definalty recomend and will be returning!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Danielle G
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending a nice long weekend in PEI at the end of July with my family. We decided to rent a cottage rather than tent. Great decision. The Mayfield Cottages rented us a three bedroom cottage with 2 bathrooms. Very clean, well stocked with dishes, pots, etc. the staff was always accommodating and they even gave us entrance passes to the Provincial Park, and Anne of Green Gables house. They were great when we needed directions. They had an outdoor pool that was always nice to relax around. They were located just a small distance from Cavendish so it was easy to find and get around. If you have a chance to stay there you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Kevin A
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Great place, one of the cleanest cabins I have been in, bathroom was very nice all new and very clean, friendly staff. Close to amenities and attractions. The pool was very clean and warm. The decks and barbeques were ok, the barbeque was old but certainly did the trick, the chairs that were out were unsafe, when I sat on them they almost collapsed and im not a heavy guy, other than that props to all and I will definitely be returning

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank jeffmac1990

Been to Mayfield Country Cottages? Share your experiences!