The Inn at St. Peters(Saint Peters Bay)
$207
Rodd Brudenell River Resort(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
$144
$75
Fair Isle Motel(Brackley)
$91
Sherwood Motel(Charlottetown)
$100
$88
$120
Brackley Beach North Winds(Brackley Beach)(Great Value!)
$114
$79
$76
Rodd Royalty(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
$110
$93
$206
All reviewsrodd crowbushthe cottagesbedroom cottagebeach resorton sitemusselsprince edward islanddining roompro shopstaff membergreat spotbeautiful locationindoor pooldavid's restaurantparking lotnorth shorefull kitchen
Reviewed August 29, 2010

We stayed here for 2 nights . First night in hotel and the second night in the cottage. The hotel rooms are regular size , clean but not wow. The cottage was great, 2 floors , not large but ok if you have the 2 bedroom one .The one bedroom is one floor of the cottage with someone else on the other floor. Grounds are great nature at it's best. The beach is really nice large waves and nice sand . Misquitos were very heavy even with machine in the back yard . Would love to go again but it's too expensive for what you get . Yes it's nice but not that nice . Great for large group to be together if cottages are together.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank 8fortheroad
Reviewed August 24, 2010

We as a family of four and dog in tow had one of the best weekends when we stayed at Crowbush. We could not believe that we could bring the dog , but on arriving everyone was so welcoming. Our 13 year old twins had a blast. They loved the walk to the beach down the golf course and under the netting. They had lots to do and loved the beach. We spent from 8am to noon on the beach.

The cottage had everything we needed. Thanks for making our staff so great.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Lynnboudreaufamily
Reviewed August 15, 2010

We spent a week in a cottage. The resort looks abandoned- no one at any time in the main lobby. Quite eerie. My child hoped to make new friends there-Alas, this is not a child friendly resort. The beach is undeveloped, most chairs are broken. One has to bring the towels from the hotel (main building) and it is quite a distance to get to the beach. You have to call for "transportation". The golf cart type of a vehicle picks up guests from the cottages and drives them to the beach. This was annoying actually. I thought that I'd leave my room and walk over to the beach. Instead, I had to call the front desk and ask them to send the "transportation". Sometimes we had to wait for at least 15 minutes, usually it was there within 6 minutes. However, it has eventually become an annoyance. The rooms are very small and are reminiscent of Comfort Inn type of accommodations, except for a fireplace, perhaps. Nothing is 5 star quality. Everything is just AVERAGE, not even pretty. Once again, what bothered me the most was that the resort seemed empty, and not child friendly... The pool is very, very basic and it is always empty. My child used to sing songs out loud while playing the pool, and why not? There was hardly anyone around to complain! Everything looks plain and inexpensive. We paid a fortune for the cottage that in, my opinion, was not worth it. We drove to Charlottetown for lunches and dinners and it was tiring to do on a daily basis. Since there was nothing else to do on the property, we chose to drive 30 minutes each way to eat out. The club house's food was ok, the service was ok, except for one night, when we had to wait for 1 hour 30 minutes to get 2 sandwiches! We were there in the first week of August- the water in the ocean was freezing. My child was splashing alone (again, no kids around) but I could not even put my foot into the icy water. All in all, it was boring as hell, and it was the worst vacation of my life. There is really nothing to do in PEI in general. No classical music concerts, no decent museums. The water is always cold. Even the water parks suck there. We went to one that is considered to be the best, in Cavendish- it has 4 water slides, all interconnected (basically one big slide) and nothing else with water, yet it is called a "water park". All other things in that park are geared towards children under 5 years of age. I dont recommend anyone to waste time schlepping to Cavendish for a water park. Neither the "museum" that boasts to have a Kings Tut's burial chamber replica. Don't go there, it is ALL cheap fakes, not a real museum.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
7  Thank Bellepoque
Reviewed August 9, 2010

Stayed there for a night with another couple. We had separate rooms, they were on first level and we were in the basement. Intially I was worried but turned out to be fine since it wasn't a basement but more like a walk out on to the lawn so it was a mini backyard. The guys golfed while the girls went to the beach so it was nice and relaxing.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed July 21, 2010

I must say I was very impressed with the atmosphere and level of service.... its right up there with other gems of our continent! It had golf, the ocean and great food.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple