PEI was on my 90-year-old mother-in-law’s bucket list so we planned a visit. Couldn’t find many lodging options online, so we went with this resort. With taxes, we paid $425 for a two-bedroom cottage. The cottage was dated and well used. Rather than modern duvet, it had the old bedspreads. We were in the king room and there were two perfect divots in the bed where people lay. The bathroom was dark which was good because the mold around the tub wasn’t as evident. The golf course is beautiful – I would love to golf there, but I would find either a less expensive or more modern lodging alternative. The fire alarm went off at 12:34 and scared us to death. Called the office and they had no idea why. We had a hard time going back to sleep because we were scared there could really be a fire. The desk clerk offered no compensation or apology.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Crowbush Golf And Beach Resort
- Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Hotel Lakeside
- Rodd Crowbush Hotel Beach
- Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort Lakeside, Prince Edward Island, Canada