My husband and I spent a few days here after being married on Prince Edward Island. It was a nice way to wind down after a week of "wedding mania." We spent most of our time at, in my opinion is the nicest beach on PEI, which is only a short walk/ or golf cart ride away (offered free by the hotel).
The hotel staff was fabulous. They set us up with a bonfire on the beach and answered all of our questions with a smile. There are two restaurants to eat at. You have the choice of eating at the golf course or the in the resort dining room. Food is A++ at both places.
We continue to go back every year, and now we have two wee ones who love it just as much as we do. There is even laundry on-site for all of the clothes kids just can't keep clean!! Don't forget to bring your raquet and enjoy the tennis courts on-site.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Crowbush Golf And Beach Resort
- Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Hotel Lakeside
- Rodd Crowbush Hotel Beach
- Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort Lakeside, Prince Edward Island, Canada