Overall this hotel is average and has nothing notable in the rooms. Very plain but comfortable. Kitchenette facilities are offered but nary a utensil, dish, etc was in sight. I have stayed here before but again it was because of a conference that was taking place there. I guess my vision is being clouded by the fact that when I went to take a shower, there in the soap dish, was the cake of used by the previous guest. I did not report it as to be honest, I dealt with it and forgot to tell them about it. I also found tons of dust on all the heat registers. In other words, not enough care is taken in making sure the room is perfectly clean. My critical eye is in part due to the fact that I once owned a small motel and was very conscience of 100% cleanliness in all rooms. I would likely stay there again if I had to attend another conference. Perhaps not if it was a pleasure trip. Oh yes, I almost forgot....there was no clock in the room. Even small budget motels offer a clock radio in their rooms! Good thing I had my watch on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the quiet town of Cornwall, just 10 minutes from downtown Charlottetown and centrally located to the island's beautiful attractions. You are just 40 minutes drive to Anne's Land and 25 minutes to Victoria by the Sea, a beautiful fishing village. A lovely 2 hour drive to east and west end of island. We are family friendly with a large indoor pool/sauna, continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dutch Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Howard Johnson
- Dutch Inn Hotel Cornwall, Canada - Charlottetown