About this entire hotel. This hotel is supremely old and tired. Do NOT believe the sign that says "Newly Renovated" because it must have been put up 20 years ago. The carpets are dingy and exceptionally stinky. Hallways smell like mildew. No AC unit in the room so it was wayyyy too warm for me. Very small bathroom and minimal water pressure. The continental breakfast was really the only decent thing. Would never stay there again nor recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the quiet town of Cornwall, just 10 minutes from downtown Charlottetown and centrally located to the island's beautiful attractions. You are just 40 minutes drive to Anne's Land and 25 minutes to Victoria by the Sea, a beautiful fishing village. A lovely 2 hour drive to east and west end of island. We are family friendly with a large indoor pool/sauna, continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Dutch Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Howard Johnson
- Dutch Inn Hotel Cornwall, Canada - Charlottetown