Although this hotel was a little out of the way from the downtown area of Charlottetown it was a nice place to stay. Great customer service from the day we checked in to when we checked out. They were very accomodating and had upgraded us to a bigger room which we didn't feel comforable with (too big for just the two of us) so we asked to be moved which they were able to do the next day. Comfortable beds and pillows. Great breakfast, food was hot and fresh and coffee was good. Only one small complaint, would have liked to have had some fruit and/or yogurt. Good little lounge in the lower floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the quiet town of Cornwall, just 10 minutes from downtown Charlottetown and centrally located to the island's beautiful attractions. You are just 40 minutes drive to Anne's Land and 25 minutes to Victoria by the Sea, a beautiful fishing village. A lovely 2 hour drive to east and west end of island. We are family friendly with a large indoor pool/sauna, continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dutch Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Howard Johnson
- Dutch Inn Hotel Cornwall, Canada - Charlottetown