“Great with young kids”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Onaping, Canada
“Great with young kids”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

The food was good, nothing to brag about but good, the service was good and the prices were average. However we really enjoyed the sandbox for the kids to play in. The kids played until there food came so my Husband and myself were able to relax and have a full conversation without any distributions, so worth it.

Cambridge, Canada
“OK meal if your in a rush, and there are no other options.”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

We stopped here on our way back to our campsite, and it was late (9:30 pm). We all had burgers and fries. The burgers were ok - the fries were awful. The service was average. I would not go again, unless it was late and we were in a rush.

calgary
“Given what else in in town - this is a definite pass.”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Um, yuck. Bad concept. Meant to be kid friendly with a sandbox, but just kind of dirty.

It smells bad. The smell of bathroom pervaded our table.

We can't really comment on food, since after a few minutes, we left.

Really, with Sam's and Carr's withion a short drive, take a short drive.

Visited August 2011
3 Thank voegelin
Vancouver
“Best Fish & Chips this side of Shropshire”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

My fiancé and I stopped here for lunch and to tally up the score after our 1st annual mini put tournament (I won). We stopped here because it was close. We ordered two plates that ended up being MASSIVE. Although there was an over-abundance of deep fried items in the seafood platter, the breaded fish has to be the best I have had this side of Shropshire, England. If you want to take a break from healthy food, stop here and get the fish & chips or the seafood platter. I think they could improve by not breading and deep frying everything - especially the scallops and shrimp. It would have been nice to have home made tartar sauce instead of the prepackaged kind. The meal was more expensive than it should have been

Visited August 2011
Madison, New Jersey
“Not good”
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Really low quality pub food. I felt sick after my meal. And there's actually sand on the floor from a sandbox in the corner of the restaurant. Cute idea, but we had sand on our feet all day.

3 Thank Jessica M