Superficially, the motel room was OK. However, the bed was unbelievably soft, the airconditioning ridiculously noisy and there were cockroaches in the bathroom come morning. The provision of a reclining rocking-chair was asinine. TV poor (receiver and reception).
Expensive for what it was, but close to Green Gables.
There are restaurants nearby - the one we tried was terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anne Shirley Motel & Cottages has clean, comfortable accommodations to suit all your needs whether it be a single overnight unit or a family staying for an extended period. Located in the summer resort community of Cavendish Beach, it is close to the beach, restaurants, shops and attractions. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Anne Shirley Motel & Cottages Hotel Cavendish
- Anne Shirley Motel And Cottages
- Anne Shirley Hotel
- Anne Shirley Motel & Cottages Cavendish, Prince Edward Island