Spent three days at Cavendish Maples (Aug 17-30, 2007). It was cold and raining the entire time, but we had fun anyway. The cottages are so close to everything...the beach, water parks, golf and stores. Couldn't ask for a better location. The setting is wonderful, huge trees everywhere, lots of shade. Compared to other cottages, which all seem to be in the middle of big fields, this place is definitely the best lay-out we saw. The kids had a blast in the pool and on the playgrounds. Loved the fire pits and the various outdoor games. The cottages are very clean and well-equipped. We didn't have to ask for a thing. Staff is friendly. Our ONLY complaint was the beds, they were like sleeping on a hard floor. Other than that, it was perfect. We will return next summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award winning cottage rentals in PEI have developed a reputation as one of the most popular cottage resorts on our Island.The Maples property is located in a grove of mature maple trees and combines a rejuvenating setting, four-star cottages, many amenities, and the ideal location in the heart of Cavendish.Whether it’s your first visit to our Island or you are one of our many loyal guests, we look forward to helping you plan your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cavendish Maples Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cavendish Maples Cottages Hotel Cavendish
- Cavendish Maples Cottages Prince Edward Island