“Average attraction, high price”

Ripley's Believe it or Not!
Ranked #7 of 26 things to do in Cavendish
Moncton, NB
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Average attraction, high price”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

The Ripley's spot was one that I looked forward to. It definitely had a few interesting and neat things such as a piece of the Berlin wall, replicas of the largest, smallest and tallest men and even a genuine vampire killing kit. However, it seemed to be priced too high for what it was.

I paid for the Ripley's plus the mariner cove mini golf next door which was fun, together they were $23.

1 Thank Byron R

Bangor Maine
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Rip off believe it or not?”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I was told this place is great for young kids by a rude lady at the desk but I figured why not it can be a great learning experience for them, for starters this place is super expensive. I can not believe I spent so much money on something stupid! As we walked through the museum there was some pretty scary stuff (scary for young kids like mine). This place was stupid and my kids asked when it was gonna be done, we were in and out in 30 minutes. For the money I expected something super cool which we did not get. I feel bad Cavendish calls this an attraction. Don't waste money at Rip off believe it or not!

Visited June 2012