“best lobster rolls and best chowder of the whole trip!”
Review of Island Favorites

Island Favorites
Ranked #8 of 31 Restaurants in Cavendish
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Opening Island Favorites was a dream come true for me, having over six years experience in the food service industry I noticed the most crucial standards have been declining. Quality of product and customer satisfaction is what Island Favorites strives for; I just knew that there had to be a better way. I opened Island Favorites in May, 2012 I am not a chef although I strive for excellence each and every day. The look on my customer's faces says it all even after indulging in just one bite! Join us at Island Favorites where we have a strong desire to make your Island seafood experience a memorable one. PEI's first and only restaurant to specialize in Lobster Rolls. We also offer the finest Lobster Chowder, PEI Loaded Baked Potatoes, Panini's, and a healthy variety of children's items. Hungry and heading to the beach? Let us provide you with a Family Beach Pack. Island Favorites takes pride in offering the freshest ingredients in a non- deep frying environment. Our mission is to raise the standards of service by always putting the customer first. Not one customer will leave Island Favorites without feeling 100% satisfied.
Sherbrooke, Canada
“best lobster rolls and best chowder of the whole trip!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is an excellent stop: a small cantine with homemade products that are top notch.... The most savory rolls and chowder... we came back for seconds the following day: I had to take some with me.... but it was closed that morning. So make sure to check their schedule... It's really worth it! LOOOOVED IT!!!!

Visited August 2013
Danielle C, Owner at Island Favorites, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
I am so excited about your review! Thanks so much for taking the time out of your schedule to let others know what an amazing stop we are indeed! It is customers like you that makes Island Favorites a favorite for everyone who walks into my restaurant!

I am sorry to hear that we were not open the morning you came by for more, we are now happy to say that during the months of July and August we will be open daily from 11am-8pm. Our hours in June/September it will be determined and posted on our Facebook and Twitter pages and also you can find more information at our website islandfavorites.net

We are very excited to serve you and your family again in 2014!

Danielle

“Very fresh but a bit plain”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

This place is really cute with all the posts that customers left on the wall. We had the sampler to try their three different kinds of lobster roll- salt & pepper, the one with mayo, and the one with dill (please correct me if my memories went blur). They are delicious, lobsters are fresh but overall the rolls taste like something that could be easily made at home. Also, not a big roll...but definitely worth a try.

Visited August 2013
I would like to thank you for your review here on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your lunch with us.

I believe you had our Sailor's Sampler which comes with 3 mini Lobster Rolls which include: Captain's Roll- Mayo &Celery
Greenhorn's Roll- Mayo, Chives and Dill.
First Mate's Roll- Lobster with melted butter drizzled over it.
All of our Lobster Rolls are served with a dash of our secret spice!

Even just writing about these makes my mouth water!

Thanks so much for visiting and we hope to serve you again soon!

Danielle
“consistently excellant lobster treats!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Island Favorites continues to be my favorite place for lobster rolls and chowder. The lobster rolls are WOW. I love that they have a choice of lobster roll with no mayo as well as with mayo. Sometimes I just want the flavor of lobster and butter! I have sent many friends and visitors there and they all come back with high praise. Keep up the great work!

• Visited August 2013
Thanks so much for your amazing review! It gives me goosebumps when I hear all the great qualities that makes us who we are and that we strive for each and everyday!

I want to thank you for taking the time to let others know about your wonderful experience at Island Favorites! We hope to serve you some more of our DELICIOUSNESS very soon!

Thanks so much,
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

The food is exellent, the service is fast, the place is clean, an the prices are good considering it is lobser! All in all, great place to bring the family! What else could you ask for? also the food is healthy!!

1 Thank Candace G
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Island Favorites!
We are excited to serve you again!

Thanks,
Picton, Canada
“ABSOLUTELY DELISH!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Heard such great reviews on trip advisor about "Island Favorites", SO glad that my family and I stopped on in on our vacation. Lobster roll absolutely PERFECT!! Lobster rolls were very fresh and tasty! 100% SATISFIED!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
Wow! I am so happy to read that you and your family were so satisfied. Island favorites strives each day to deliver exactly what each and every customer deserves! Feedback like your own is what keeps me going strong!

Thanks again and I hope to serve you and your family real soon!