“Indeed the Island's BEST!”
Review of Island Favorites

Island Favorites
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Cavendish
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Opening Island Favorites was a dream come true for me, having over six years experience in the food service industry I noticed the most crucial standards have been declining. Quality of product and customer satisfaction is what Island Favorites strives for; I just knew that there had to be a better way. I opened Island Favorites in May, 2012 I am not a chef although I strive for excellence each and every day. The look on my customer's faces says it all even after indulging in just one bite! Join us at Island Favorites where we have a strong desire to make your Island seafood experience a memorable one. PEI's first and only restaurant to specialize in Lobster Rolls. We also offer the finest Lobster Chowder, PEI Loaded Baked Potatoes, Panini's, and a healthy variety of children's items. Hungry and heading to the beach? Let us provide you with a Family Beach Pack. Island Favorites takes pride in offering the freshest ingredients in a non- deep frying environment. Our mission is to raise the standards of service by always putting the customer first. Not one customer will leave Island Favorites without feeling 100% satisfied.
Reviewed July 23, 2012

After locating "island's favorites" on Trip Advisor, my husband and I decided it worthwhile to stop in and order up some lobster rolls. We were not dissapointed! The rolls were delicious! A generous helping of fresh lobster meat perfectly assembled on warm bread with a great mayo sauce! The owner Danielle couldn't have been more lovely and service was great. We will return our next visit to the island. All the best Danielle!

2  Thank katieJV
There are newer reviews for Island Favorites

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Owner Danielle serves up great tasting Lobster Rolls and many other favorites Island treats like baked potatoes and strawberry shortcake. I love them all. Worth a stop by for her warm and friendly smile and her freshly prepare local fare.

1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Hi, my exsperience with Island Favorites is a good one! I really enjoyed there seafood chowder (as i had 3 bowls) and my husband LOVED there Lobster Roll! I wish we lived closer to it as id be there everyday!! Not to mention the drive just alone out to Cavendish is rather nice, exspecially when your going for good food:) Thank You Danielle for such a great exsperience:)

1  Thank fastfeet888
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I usually don't eat seafood chowders in restaurants because they are so bland and tasteless. But a friend suggested I try the chowder here and I loved it! It was filled with lots of lobster bites and had great flavor. I am hooked! It was delicious.

1  Thank bimrg
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Looking for a place to eat fresh local lobster in a variety of dishes? Island Favorites is the place to go. Lobster is served in generous portions in a variety of dishes, both cold and hot. The Lobster chowder can not be beat! Served piping hot, I was amazed at all the lobster claws and tail in my bowl! Paninis, wraps or traditional lobster rolls are combined with a variety of ingredients. Menus for children and non-lobster eaters are available, as well as beach take-out baskets The young couple/owners/cooks proudly welcome all to their new eatery with its reasonably priced menu and comfortable surroundings in Cavendish.
You will want to go more that once, I know I will!

1  Thank Paintpei