Stayed one night during a week long Maritimes adventure. It was quite difficult to find; turns out the street sign light was off so in the dark it proved challenging to find but we managed.
Well taken care of grounds, right beside Anne of Green G property if that's your thing.
Room was soooo hot when we got in, would've been nice if they had the AC on for us, by early morning it was bearable. (We were in the Carriage house I believe it was called)
Other than those two problems: light and hot room, everything was top notch! Fantastic breakfast, lots of character in this B&B/Inn. The place to stay in Cavendish if we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kindred Spirits is a four-star, family owned and operated country resort. Located beside Anne of Green Gables House, and only 800-m from the beach, we are in the heart of Cavendish. We offer such amenities as a heated-salt water pool, hot tub, games room, and fitness centre. With our quaint inn, beautiful gatehouse and well-appointed cottages, we have something to suit all needs. We would love to have you come and visit us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Kindred Spirits Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kindred Spirits Country Inn & Cottages Hotel Cavendish
- Kindred Spirits Country Inn And Cottages
- Country Inn Cavendish
- Cavendish Country Inn
- Kindred Spirits Country Inn & Cottages Cavendish, Prince Edward Island