Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $410.41
from $455.05
from $537.79
1,563 results
All reviews gift shop haunted wood lucy maud montgomery walking trails bucket list old house prince edward island off season great visit books author fan grounds home site pei property
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to PEI many times but was my first time in. It’s a small barnyard with crazy amounts of tourists and little to do.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank judsonm49
Reviewed November 18, 2017

I had wanted to go to Green Gables since I read the books. I was not disappointed. I was able to go in all the rooms and take all the pictures I wanted to take. It was a beautiful day and many people were there to see Green Gables. If you have read the books I would encourage you to go. We went down to see the ocean and we saw the view of what was used in the series along the ocean - beautiful.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank diannawv
Reviewed November 12, 2017

The Green Gables Heritage place is a mockup of the Anne of Green Gables Homestead and is run by the National Park service in Canada. We stumbled upon the attraction after walking through the Haunted Woods from the site of L.M.Montgomery's Cavendish home. It honestly reminded me of Jamestown back home and even included a cast member dressed as Anne working in the garden. They had their own version of the Wonder Castle which included the "dress with ruffles" which my wife had to explain. The attraction included stables and a gift shop near the front entrance. While it did seem a little out of place, there was also a small concession stand in the side of the stables selling coffee. #RplusRadventures

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Alas, I traveled in the off season so Green Gables was closed, but the walks were open and quite wonderful, including the walk over to the remains of the house where LMM grew up and wrote AGG. So still worth the visit. I re-read the first book as a reminder of what I'd visted.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

We were a group of 7 girls travelling through the East Coast. We really enjoyed our time in PEI, Green Gables was a must for us. We really enjoyed walking the trails to the Haunted Forest & Lovers Lane. We had a nice and quiet visit, not very busy the day we went. End of the season perhaps, and end of the day. We absolutely LOVED our visit.

Date of experience: October 2017