My husband and I spent the first two nights of our honeymoon at Sundance Cottages. Our cottage looked exactly as the pictures on the website showed. While not the most trendy of places, we found our accomodations to be clean, comfortable and just as advertised. The kitchen was well stocked with a variety of dishes, pots and pans, sponge, dish soap, coffee filters, lobster crackers, etc; the whirlpool bathtub was great and the staff were friendly yet not "in your face." The accomodations included a season pass for admission to the national park (across the street) which is a nice perk and the location is convenient to the many "Anne" attractions, as well as less touristy spots like North Rustico and New Glasgow. We used the hot tub, which was clean and worked like a charm. The cottages do offer use of their bicylces and are within walking distance to the beach. All in all, we were pleased and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 4 star ocean view cottage property in beautiful Cavendish, PEI,Canada. Located in the heart of all Cavendish attractions & several nice golf courses. We are a short 3 minute drive to the beach and National Park. We offer 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom cottages with full kitchen & bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Sundance Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Cottages Hotel Cavendish
- Sundance Cottages Cavendish, Prince Edward Island